|Education & Training|
|Medical Education||M.Ch Neurosurgery (1996-1998)|
|MBBS Medicine (1982-1989), Awarded Gold medal.|
|MS General surgery (1991-1994)|
|Certifications||Training in Neuro surgery at NIMHANS, AIIMS and several institutions about micro neurosurgery.|
Attentive Neurosurgeon with over a number of years of experience providing high-quality healthcare to patients suffering from neurological diseases and conditions. Recognized for success in performing intracranial aneurysms and type surgeries. patient and informative with a compassionate bedside manner.
Adarsh Hospitals, Rajahmundry.
- Operated on patients’ brains, spines, and peripheral nerves to correct deformities, repair injuries, prevent and treat diseases and improve patients’ motor functions.
- Conducted up to several operations per month to correct deformities in neurological and spinal systems, repair traumas, restore partial or full functionality, prevent and treat diseases of different areas.
- Investigated, diagnosed, and addressed injuries and conditions of the nervous system and performed specialized procedures to improve patient health.
- Developed, tested, and optimized surgical techniques to enhance procedure processes and success rates.
- Offered advanced knowledge, leadership abilities, and technical assistance with complex surgical cases.
- Oversaw and monitored departmental medical staff.
- Adhered to professional standards of national, state, and local medical societies, licensing agencies, and governmental agencies.
- Ordered and analyzed tests such as X-rays, CT scans, and MRIs to help diagnose a wide range of medical conditions.
Field of Expertise
Complex Cases Handling